ALAT Login: Your mobile banking experience can never get soiled up using ALAT. From making smooth transfers to your family and friends all day and paying your bills efficiently, ALAT comes first.
One interesting thing is that ALAT is the only financial set-up in Nigeria which offers a free dollar card to shop on any online store worldwide; this is why you should bank with them.
If you are already banking with ALAT and recently you have experienced login glitches, Here, we’ll take you through how you can resolve these issues.
How Can You log in to ALAT?
Firstly, let’s expose you to ALAT login procedures. If you can still recall your details, then there is no need to panic, therefore, the login steps are listed below:
1. Choose a very fast browser from your device app menu.
2. Go to the address box and type https://online.alat.ng/
3. When the page opens, Input your username or email address and password. Make sure your input is correct. If you forgot your password click ‘Forgot password? link above the password input box to resolve the issue.
4. Click ‘Login
Does ALAT Have an App?
ALAT is Nigeria’s first totally digital bank, with the goal of allowing you to do more with your money.
ALAT has an app that can enable you to Transfer funds instantly, save and pay bills automatically, obtain collateral-free loans, have your bank card mailed to you anywhere in Nigeria, and save with attractive savings choices.
How to Sign Up on ALAT Via the App
Registering for ALAT digital bank is very straightforward. Here’s a step-by-step guide to get started:
1. Begin by downloading the ALAT app onto your mobile device or tablet, either from Google Play, the iOS App Store, or directly from the website.
2. Once you’ve completed the installation, you’ll be asked a few simple questions to gather some basic information about you. This includes your:
- Phone number
- BVN (Bank Verification Number)
- Date of birth
3. Following this step, you have successfully enrolled with the bank of the future. And guess what comes along with this freshly opened account?
- An account number
- ATM (Debit Card, Credit Card, Virtual Naira Card, Virtual Dollar Card)
- Access to Loans
- The option to add a domiciliary account, and much more.
- If you wish to open a business account with ALAT or sign up for internet banking, you can do so as well.
To finalize your registration, enter your email address and create a new password. Remember, a strong password includes a combination of letters, numbers, and symbols.
Also, select a security question and provide an answer that you’ll easily recall. That’s it! Congratulations, your ALAT account is now ready for use.
What is ALAT Virtual Card?
Do you know that you don’t have to keep dealing with those high fees when you’re making payments for your apps, subscriptions, and other online stuff?
Just imagine a world where all your online payments are free from unfair charges and those tricky exchange rates. Well, guess what? That world exists, and it’s with ALAT’s Virtual Dollar Card.
ALAT’s Virtual Dollar Card is a rare find in Nigeria. It lets you make online payments smoothly without being bothered by constantly changing exchange rates.
This is a big deal and a major reason why having an ALAT Virtual Dollar Card is a smart move. So, no more unnecessary fees and surprises on your transactions!