COOU Portal Login- The Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) Post UTME Form for the academic session 2021/2021 is now available. The school’s Direct Entry form for the 2022/2023 academic year is also available.
NOTE: Anambra State University (ANSU) was once known as Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University.
The school is also known as NB: COOU is also known as Igbariam University. The online registration period begins on Friday, September 2, 2022.
Candidates Eligible for Anambra State University Post UTME
- Candidates who chose the University as their first choice institution in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 140 or above in the Faculties of Education and Agriculture and 150 or higher in other Courses for the screening exercise.
- Candidates seeking Law, Medicine, Nursing, Medical Laboratory Technology, and Pharmaceutical Sciences, on the other hand, must have a minimum score of 200 to be eligible for Post UTME.
- Direct Admission Candidates for the 2022/2023 academic year who have chosen Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University as their first choice institution should additionally register for the screening using the drop-down menu on the prospective student panel (2022/2023 direct entrance application).
How Much is COOU Post UTME Form
Candidates must register online through the REMITA portal for a processing fee of two thousand Naira (N2,000.00) at any branch of the following banks:
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
- Eco Bank Plc
How to Apply for COOU Post UTME
- Navigate to portal.coou.edu.ng.
- Click on ‘Generate Post UTME Application Invoice’ under Undergraduate Students.
- Enter your JAMB registration number here.
- Click the ‘Sign in to generate an invoice’ button.
- Proceed to any bank to make a payment or use your ATM card.
- Back to the portal
- Re-enter your JAMB registration number and click the ‘Apply Here’ button.
- Fill in the Date of Birth and any other blanks.
- Upload your O’level results to JAMB CAPS using CBT centers rather than regular business centers.
- Upload the following (make sure their sizes are less than 50KB):
- O’level 1 O’level 2 (for those with two Certificates) Jamb Result Slip
- Examine the Summary Page to ensure that all the information entered is valid.
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX to the right.
- Click SUBMIT
- Create an Acknowledgement Slip.
PLEASE NOTE: As soon as the admissions process is concluded, candidates will be notified online of the results of the Screening Exercise.
If you have any technical issues while enrolling for the COOU 2022/2023 Post-UTME, please call any of the following GSM numbers: 08038739845, 08060378049, or leave your query in the comment area.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Anambra State University post UTME form out for 2023?
The Post-UTME Registration Form for the 2023/2024 Academic Session at Anambra State University (ANSU) is now available!
How to apply for direct entry into COOU?
Candidates must have an OND, HND, NCE, A-Level, or a recognized diploma certificate from a respected institution to be eligible for the COOU Direct Entry. Candidates must also have five credit passes in O’ Level courses, including English and Mathematics, obtained in no more than two sittings.
Which state is Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University?
It is located in Anambra state
How to apply for Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University?
To begin your registration at Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, go to www.coou.edu.ng/eportal. The cost of the COOU UTME Form is N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only). Candidates must log in to the platform and pay with Remita.
What is the cut-off mark for Anambra State University 2023?
The cut-off mark for the 2023/2024 academic term at ANSU Jamb is 150.
Is COOU still offering admission?
The University has admitted a large number of freshmen for the 2022/2023 academic year, which began on October 1, 2022.
Does COOU offer medical laboratory science?
The National Universities Commission has granted Chukwuemeka Odumegwu University in Anambra State Full Accreditation for Nursing and Medical Laboratory Sciences Programs.
Is COOU federal?
It is, indeed. Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University is a public higher education institution in Uli, Anambra.
What is the cut-off mark for 2023 2024 JAMB?
For university admissions in the academic year 2023/2024, the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has established a cut-off point of 160.
Does Anambra State University accept 2nd choice?
If the second-choice applicant who applied for Ansu meets the departmental cut-off mark, he or she would be admitted to the Federal University of Oye Ekiti State to undertake the programme in question. However, you must update your institution on the Jamb portal.
What is the price of Post UTME?
The minimal and most typical payment for post-UTME forms is N2,000 (two thousand naira only).