CU Portal – The first batch admission list for the academic year 2022/2023 has been announced. Candidates who participated in the university’s 2022/2023 entrance screening process can now check to see if they have been given admission to the institution.
The Covenant University Authority, CU, has enabled the student portal.
The Online Portal is designed for current and prospective students of the University to create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions with ease, such as Course Registration, Fees Payment, and so much more.
As you can see, the Student Portal is crucial for both new and returning Covenant University, CU students.
CU Students Portal
- CU Student Portal: https://portal.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/
- CU Student Portal 2: https://cuportal.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/login.php
- CU Main Website: https://covenantuniversity.edu.ng/
- CU registrar email address: [email protected]
Covenant University Students Portal Login Steps
- Go to https://cuportal.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/login.php to enter the portal. This is the official Covenant University login website for students and employees.
- Enter your username and password in the appropriate sections once you’ve arrived at the login page. If you are a new user or if you have forgotten your password, click “Forgot Password” for help.
- After entering your login information, click “Login” to gain access to your account.
Covenant University E-learning Portal
CU, strives to improve its students’ learning processes. As a result, it is glad to announce the implementation of a Learning Management System (LMS).
This will allow students to attend lectures online, obtain lecture notes, and submit assignments from anywhere and at any time.
The purpose of this E-learning platform is to assist Covenant University, CU lecturers in uploading their courses and course materials.
That is course outlines, lecture notes/PowerPoint presentations, recommended reading books/journals, videos, and forums) to the E-learning platform so that students can access them for continuing academic work.
In the following days, they will make a series of short video tutorials available to assist our professors in uploading their courses.
Steps to Access and Enroll for the CU E-Learning Management System
The instructions for enrolling in the LMS are provided below.
- Launch your web browser, such as Internet Explorer, Chrome, or Firefox.
- Navigate to the CU E-learning Portal.
- Choose Log in.
- After logging in, scroll down to Course Categories. Choose a School
- Choose your course or search for it in your department.
- You will then see the course content.
CU Contact Address
- KM. 10 Idiroko Road, Canaan Land, Ota, Ogun State,Nigeria
- Telephone: +234 903 355 0046 ,+234 903 355 0049
- E-mail: [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Covenant University still giving admission?
Covenant University, Ota, welcomes qualified students to apply for admission to its full-time undergraduate degree programs for the 2023/2024 academic year.
Is Covenant University admission still on 2023 2024?
Covenant University’s Post-UTME application form for the 2023/2024 Academic Session is now available.
Are phones allowed in Covenant University?
On campus, students are not permitted to have personal cell phones (GSM).
What is the resumption date for Covenant University?
The return of all returning students for the Alpha Semester of the 2022/2023 Academic Session is scheduled for September 17-18, 2022.
How many students per room in Covenant University?
Each of the two (2) buildings has four (4) levels with 200 rooms each capable of accommodating 400 students (2 students per room)
Which date is JAMB 2023 starting?
April 25, 2023
What is the rank of Covenant University in 2023?
Covenant University was ranked seventh in Nigeria, 2266th globally in 2023, and scored in the top 50% across 77 research topics.
Are girls allowed to wear trousers in Covenant University?
Female students are permitted to wear trouser suits, but the jacket must fall below the hipline.
Does Covenant University wear uniforms?
The University administration regards a top black and black denim or skirt combination as an immoral dress code. Students are free to wear other colors of tops and trousers/skirts than black tops and black trousers.
Are laptops allowed in Covenant?
Laptops, iPads, iPods, tablets, and even cameras are permitted to be brought to school, but SIM-enabled devices are not permitted.
Are you allowed to cook in Covenant University?
The student cafeteria and snack stores were the only places to eat. Students were not allowed to cook in their dorms.
How much is the application fee for Covenant College?
When you submit your application, you will be requested to pay a $35 application fee.
How much is Covenant school fees per semester?
Tuition/exam/registration fee of N472,000 per session (First and second semester) Hostel Accommodation fee of N185,000. Utility Fee of 75,000 Naira per session.