INEC adhoc staff recruitment portal 2023 – INEC is currently recruiting for the class of 2023/2024. We recommend that you learn about the application procedure, how to access the job application form, the portal www.inecnigeria.org, and other important information before applying for INEC Adhoc employee recruitment.
Have you heard about the ongoing Independent Electoral Commission, INEC, recruiting 2023 and want to apply?
If so, we’re pleased to inform you that the comprehensive step-by-step instructions for successfully applying for the INEC recruiting have been well outlined in this post.
We urge that you read all the way through in order to become familiar with the job requirements, application technique, and even the papers you’ll be scanning and uploading.
Overview of Independent Electoral Commission
The Independent National Electoral Commission is the official name of this governmental body. This organization was established as a separate electoral body 21 years ago, in 1998. Its mandate includes overseeing the conduct of Nigerian elections.
Visit the INEC website at www.inecnigeria.org for more information on the INEC, upcoming elections, past results, analysis, Nigerian political parties, polling stations, voters, election timelines, voter education, job openings, and other issues.
Is INEC Recruitment Form 2023 Out?
Yes, the INEC recruiting form for 2023 is now available. Interested individuals can access the application form using the online job site www.inecnigeria.org.
INEC Adhoc Staff Application Form 2023 Portal
We’d like to let everyone know that the INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2023 is now up for business. To apply, you must have an active email account and a phone number, as well as necessary qualifications.
The official recruiting webpage can be used to access the INEC Adhoc Staff recruitment form 2023. Interested candidates are recommended to apply solely through the official INEC Adhoc Staff registration page.
We will teach you all you need to know about the recruiting process and how to properly apply and fill out the INEC Adhoc Staff recruitment form.
However, before submitting an application, you must meet specific conditions to demonstrate that you are fit and ready to be placed through the INEC Adhoc Staff screening process, boosting your chances of being hired. The prerequisites are listed below.
Entry Requirements for INEC Adhoc Staff 2023 Recruitment
- A working mobile phone number.
- A working email address.
- A unique bank account number.
- A current passport-sized photograph with a white background that is no more than 5MB in size.
- Contact information for two referees, including email and phone numbers.
- A valid staff ID number/student ID number (as shown on your ID card)
- An NYSC Call-up Number (issued no earlier than 2018) for ex corps members.
- Current corps members’ NYSC call-up number for 2023.
- A pdf version of the highest qualification.
- In jpg or jpeg format, a copy of a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or NIN Number.
- A willingness to work in a new setting is required.
- Applicants must be both physically and intellectually healthy.
- Interested applicants must be well-mannered and calm.
If you meet all of the aforementioned qualifications, you are one step closer to being one of the INEC shortlisted candidates. See below for information on how to apply for the recruitment process.
How to Apply for the INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2023/2024
- Go to the official website at https://pres.inecnigeria.org.
- Examine the qualifications for the available roles. (You must review the standards for all open election staff roles to determine your eligibility.)
- Click “Register” and follow the on-screen prompts.
- Make a password for yourself. You are automatically logged into the site and presented with an application form after creating your password.
- Complete the application form. The form is divided into three sections: personal information (i), contact information (ii), and bank details (iii).
- The names you input should match the ones on your BVN, and make sure your data are exact because you will not be able to modify them once the form is submitted.
- Upload a current passport-sized photo with a plain background that is no more than 5MB in size.
- Fill out the information for your referees and make sure to check the attestation box because the information you submit will be validated by your institutions/organizations/referees.
- Send in your application.
- Print your acknowledgment slip (this is required because you will need it for final verification).
If you are successful, your name will be added to the INEC Adhoc Staff shortlist, and you will be notified via your registered e-mail address and scheduled for the next stage of the recruiting process, eventually leading to an exciting career with the agency.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the requirements for INEC Recruitment 2023?
An image of your current passport on a white background that is no more than 5MB in size. Contact information for two referees. Number of Former Corps Members Called Up for NYSC (no earlier than 2019). For current corps members, dial the NYSC Call-up Number.
Is INEC recruitment registration still on?
INEC is currently recruiting for the class of 2023/2024. How to access the job application form, the portal www.inecnigeria.org, and other important information before applying for INEC Adhoc employee recruitment.
How do I register for NPC adhoc staff?
www.2023censusadhocrecruitment.nationalpopulation.gov.ng is the application gateway for National Population Commission recruitment. Prospective candidates can go to this link to fill up and submit the NPC job application form.
What is INEC Level 8 salary?
INEC Grade Level 8 Salary: They are University graduates with a First Degree (bachelor’s degree). They are assigned to grade level 8. Their compensation ranges from ₦799,421 to ₦1,174,395.
How much is INEC recruitment salary?
The starting remuneration for INEC employees is N50,000 per month for those on Grade Level 7. INEC employees’ salaries rise as they go through the levels, with the highest income level being GL 17. Staff on GL 17 are paid around N1,000,000 per year.
What are the requirements for INEC job?
You must be at least 18 years old and close to 35 years old. You must be a Nigerian with proper identity. Physical and medical fitness is required. Basic computer experience is advantageous.
Is NDLEA recruitment portal open?
The online application portal for the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) recruiting 2023 is now live. The NDLEA recruitment form is available on the NDLEA recruitment website.
What are the departments in INEC?
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has restructured its Legal Services, Clearance, and Complaints (LSC&CC) and Voter Education and Publicity (VEP) departments.
What does adhoc staff mean?
Adhoc Employee refers to an employee who is hired for a set amount of time, up to one year at a time, on mutually agreed-upon terms between the employee and the Institution. The employee’s service will automatically terminate when the specified length of employment expires.
Is INEC shortlisted candidates out?
Yes, the INEC Shortlisted Candidates 2024 list is now available. Candidates should visit www.inecnigeria.org to see if their names have been shortlisted by INEC for the next round of recruitment.