KWASU Portal Login – Kwara State University is one of the best state universities in the country. As a student of this institution, their wonderful facilities wouldn’t be a new thing to you.
One great aid KWASU has provided its students is a portal. This portal enables students of the school to handle their school matters easily.
You’ll see the steps to log in and how to be part of this innovation right here.
How Can a Student Login to KWASU Portal?
KWASU portal login procedures are not choked and for every returning and fresh student, that’s some good news. Here are the steps to log in:
1. Open your favourite browser.
2. Kindly go type portal.kwasu.edu.ng in the address box.
3. Input your Registration number, matriculation number or application number and password in the two boxes provided.
4. Ensure that all your details are correct, then click on login in the green rectangular box.
5. You’re set to start your managing your school affairs!
Please keep in mind that you can only use the above instructions to access your KWASU student portal if you already have an account. Otherwise, you’ll be prompted to create an account.
What Do You Need to Log in to KWASU Portal?
The login details required for accessing your KWASU portal vary based on your description. This means it hinges on whether you are an applicant, an undergraduate, a post-graduate student, or a staff member. Therefore:
- Someone who wants to apply would require his JAMB registration number and password.
- Undergraduate students would require their KWASU matriculation number and password.
- Post-graduate students would require their PG registration number and password.
- A staff of the university would require his or her staff ID login details.
How to Sign Up on Kwara State University Portal
Signing up on KWASU portal means that you are simply applying. It is not difficult to do so if you have the requirements. Here are the steps to sign up:
1. Visit http://portal.kwasu.edu.ng and select “Click here to apply.”
2. Then, go to the Undergraduate section in the top menu bar. Input your JAMB Registration Number and click “Continue.”
3. Fill out the basic information. You have to provide a valid phone number and email address.
4. Proceed to the payment review page and click “Make Payment” to enter your card details (Mastercard, Visa, or Verve).
5. After entering OTP code sent to your phone, continue to complete the payment.
6. Once successful, return to the portal, and use your JAMB registration number as login and your Surname as password.
7. Click “Login to dashboard” to finalize your registration. Don’t forget to print your completed registration form and payment receipt.
Note: If there are payment issues, query again by entering your JAMB registration number and phone number, then click tap button for a Requery interface. For further assistance, contact [email protected]
What Can You Do On Your KWASU Student Portal?
There are numerous things you can and should do as a KWASU student through the KWASU Student portal.
But first, you must properly register for an account on the platform. You can perform any of the following after making an account and entering into your KWASU student portal:
- Confirm Admission Status
- Get Acceptance Fee Invoice
- Pay Acceptance Fee
- Update Student Profile Details
- Reprint Acceptance Letter
- Register New Courses and Check Previous Courses Registered
- Get School Fees Invoice
- Pay School Fees
- Reprint School Fees or View Previous School Fees
- Apply for Hostel Accommodation
- Generate Handbook
- Pay Convocation Levy
- Direct Entry Verification
- View Results
- View Clearance
Remember that you can do all of this by yourself without having to pay at computer centres or cyber café. All you need is a good smartphone with Internet access to get started.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is KWASU portal open for 2023?
Kwara State University has opened registration for pre-admission screening for the 2023/2024 academic year. Applicants must have five O’level credits in appropriate disciplines and KWASU as their first choice institution for both UTME and Direct Entry.
How can I check my KWASU admission list link?
Go to https://portal.kwasu.edu.ng/index.php to access the KWASU admission site. Fill up the blanks with your USERNAME and PASSWORD. Finally, select LOGIN to gain access to your KWASU acceptance status.
When is the closing date for KWASU admission?
Online registration began on August 8th, 2023, and will end on November 30th, 2023. Candidates must pay a fee of N2,000.
Can I enter KWASU without JAMB?
You certainly can. However, entrance is competitive, and students with higher grades are frequently given preference.
How much is Kwara State University school fees?
KWASU school fees range between N100,000 to N200,000. KWASU boasts of infrastructure such as good roads, buildings, and a library, among other things.
What is KWASU JAMB score?
The JAMB UTME Cut-Off Mark for KWASU has been set at 160 for those who are interested. This means that individuals with UTME scores of 160 or higher are eligible to apply for admission into KWASU.
Is staying in the hostel compulsory for freshers in KWASU?
According to KWASU, final year and new students must stay in the N65,000 per year school hostels. So that means that staying in the hostel is compulsory at KWASU.
Does KWARA accept 140?
Candidates should score at least 140 in the recently completed JAMB UTME to be eligible to write the KWASU post-UTME.
How many campus does KWASU have?
KWASU has three campuses located throughout the state. Malete (the main campus) coupled with Ilesha-Baruba, and Osi-opin.