NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal- The National Population Commission (NPC) announced plans to engage 10,000 ad hoc workers across the country to conduct the trial census, which is scheduled to take place in the fourth quarter of 2023.
Mr. Inuwa Jalingo, the census manager for the commission, made the announcement in Abuja during the unveiling of the E-recruitment portal for the trial census.
Jalingo went on to say that six local government districts from the country’s six geopolitical zones had already been picked for the trial plan of the E-recruitment effort.
He explained that the E-recruitment platform is geo-fenced because the application is restricted to inhabitants of the six selected LGAs, and candidates must dwell in those six LGAs to apply for the trial census project.
According to him, the six selected LGAs are Omeko-Afon in Ogun State (South West), Idemili South in Anambra State (South East), Brass in Bayelsa State (South-South), Daura in Katsina State (North West), Karu in Nasarawa State (North Central), and Tongo in Adamawa State (North East).
NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal
Fill out the application form at recruitment.adhoctrial.nationalpopulation.gov.ng to apply for this post. Also, keep an eye on this page for any additional instructions or application status updates.
NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Requirements
The requirements for NPC ad hoc personnel e-Recruitment are as follows:
- The applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria.
- Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits National Identification Number (NIN) Must be between the ages of 20 and 35 and have a B.Sc., HND, NCE, or OND in any related discipline.
- NYSC Certificate of Discharge or Exemption
- Applicants must be able to effectively speak and write coherently.
- Must be computer literate.
How to Apply for NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment
Those interested in serving as NPC Adhoc personnel or enumerators for the 2023 census should follow the steps below to apply:
- For additional information, click to https://recruitment.adhoctrial.nationalpopulation.gov.ng.
- Choose the ‘Start Application’ option.
- Create an account with your email address.
- Please send an email to validate your account.
- Fill out the NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment form.
- Please attach the necessary credentials.
- Then, press the ‘Submit’ button.
Mistakes to Avoid During NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment
Some applicants will not be nominated because they made one or more of the following errors, not because they are unqualified.
- Try to submit your application as soon as possible; do not put it off until the last minute.
- Do it yourself rather than hiring someone to do it for you.
- Even after you’ve submitted your application, keep yourself up to date and ensure you’ve completed all of the requirements.
- Check your information twice before clicking the ‘submit’ button.
- Apply for only one job vacancy.
- It should only be used once.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do I apply for NPC adhoc staff?
The National Population Commission Recruitment 2023 is presently open and may be accessed through the application portal at www.nationalpopulation.gov.ng.
How much are NPC ad-hoc staff paid?
Depending on the position, the typical basic or main remuneration for each census functionary ranges from N50,000 to N250,000.
How to check NPC application status 2023 2024?
Navigate to the NPC Adhoc Recruitment Portal, which can be found at https://recruitment.adhoctrial.nationalpopulation.gov.ng. Enter your Application ID to “Check your Application Status.”
What does adhoc staff mean?
Adhoc Employee refers to an employee who is hired for a set amount of time, up to one year at a time, on mutually agreed-upon terms between the employee and the Institution. The employee’s service will automatically terminate when the specified length of employment expires.
How much is the salary at NPC Nigeria?
National Population Commission (NPC) employees earn an average of 94,507 Naira per month.
What is the closing date for NPC registration?
The deadline for NPC recruiting is Wednesday, December 28, 2022.
Is NPC a permanent job?
The NPC stated that those desiring to be involved must view their enlistment as a summons to national duty rather than a permanent career, but they will be highly rewarded.
Who is an NPC ad hoc staff?
Ad hoc staff members of the National Population Commission (NPC) are employees who are engaged for a set length of time, usually one month, to perform population censuses, and then their appointment is cancelled.
What is the training allowance for NPC Supervisors?
NPC Supervisors Training Allowance is Transport: N20,000. Training Allowance: N13,000 x 5 days = N65,000. Total = N95,000.
How do I know if my NPC application is approved?
Fill in your NPC application code and click “PROCESSED.” If your application has been authorized, you will see the message “application status is approved.” If it is still outstanding, the status will be “pending.”
How do I check my NPC adhoc status?
The NPC Adhoc Staff Application Status Checker Website is the most reliable approach for an NPC Adhoc Staff Enumerator or Supervisor Applicant to know whether his or her application has been granted or is still pending.