OOU Portal Student Login: The Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) administration has established an online portal for students. And this is to make academic registration and other academic activities considerably easier for pupils.
But first, this article will show you how to access this portal. You will also learn important facts about Olabisi Onabanjo University.
Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU), Ago-Iwoye is a public university in Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State, Nigeria. Ogun State University (OSU) was established on July 7, 1982.
On May 29, 2001, it was renamed Olabisi Onabanjo University. This was done in memory of Chief (Dr.) Olabisi Onabanjo. This was due to his efforts as the then-civilian governor of Ogun State, who founded the university.
The university has produced 10,291 graduates and 1,697 postgraduates. It also has many campuses. Students refer to the Main Campus in Ago-Iwoye as a Permanent Site (PS) and a Mini Campus.
Importance of the OOU Student Portal
If you’re looking for OOU student Portal login, you’ve come to the right place. But first, let us evaluate the importance of this portal.
The following are the main advantages of OOU Portal:
- It is to set up an account or log in to do certain academic tasks more easily.
- This is also where all of the university’s online and admissions processes take place.
- Furthermore, the site is used for a variety of reasons, such as the submission of admission forms. It’s also used for registration and checking the admissions list.
- It also aids in accessing admission status, admission letters, posting admission results, and other admission-related processes.
OOU Student Portal
The link below will take you to the OOU Student Portal.
- Student Portal at OOU: https://oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/
- OOU Student Login Portal is also available at https://portal.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/students/.
Steps to Checking OOU Admission List on the OOU Portal
The OOU administration has released the acceptance list for the 2023 academic session. Simply follow the procedures below to check the OOU Admission List online:
- First and foremost, go to the OOU admission status checking portal at http://portal.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/admission/login.php to verify your admission status. to confirm your admission status. Alternatively, you can go to oouagoiwoye.edu.ng.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number as well as your Password. However, when you initially log in, put your SURNAME as the password in the available columns.
- Finally, click the “Login” button to view your OOU admission status.
Those with the status “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted” should keep an eye on their status because it can change at any time.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get admission into OOU?
A Credit pass in five (5) subjects, including English and Mathematics, acquired in no more than two sittings, is the minimum entry criterion for admission to Olabisi Onabanjo University.
What is the O-level requirement for OOU?
Candidates must have five ‘O’ level credits in GCE, SSCE, or NECO in not more than two sittings in disciplines including English Language and Mathematics.
Has OOU started giving admission in 2023?
The first and second lists of candidates admitted to OOU undergraduate programs for the 2022/2023 academic year have been announced.
How do I check my OOU screening pass?
Go to the OOU post-UTME application page at https://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php to apply.. Select the ‘PUTME Screening Pass’ option, then enter your ‘Jamb Registration Number’ in the required column before clicking the ‘Print PUTME Screening Pass’ button to access your OOU post UTME screening schedule.
What are the requirements for direct entry into OOU?
Candidates must have a recognized certificate, such as a First Degree, OND, HND, NCE, JUPEB, or ‘A’LEVEL Results.
Can OOU be chosen as a second choice?
OOU doesn’t select a second choice, regardless of your state or score, you will be eliminated.
What is the acceptance fee for OOU?
Successful applicants must pay a non-refundable fee of Sixty Thousand Naira (60,000.00) immediately.
How does OOU calculate its Post UTME score?
To compute OOU Post UTME, you must first understand that 60 questions from your subject combination are tallied or combined into 100 marks. And your aggregate score is calculated by dividing your score by your score.
How many months is a semester in OOU?
The OOU School administration has scheduled the 2023/2024 academic session to last four months.
Who is the owner of OOU University?
Olabisi Onabanjo institution, Ago-Iwoye is a public institution in Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State, Nigeria.
How much is the UTME screening?
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board set the post-UTME screening fee at N2,000 on Saturday.