OOU Student Portal Login – We all know that Student online portals aid students in handling and checking on new updates pertaining to the school they are in, therefore, every student of OOU makes use of the school portal.
If you are a student of Olabisi Onabanjo University and you are encountering some issues with logging in to your portal or don’t know how to log in, we’ll show you the steps.
How to Login to OOU Portal
OOU student portal login procedures are as simple as abc. Do you want to manage your school affairs, pay your fees, and register for hostel accommodation easily, here are the steps to log in:
1. Open your favourite browser. Use Chrome if you have it on your device.
2. Kindly go visit this link – stdportal.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng
3. Input your username and password in the available box. If you are logging in for the first time, use your surname as your password. Note that your user name is your matriculation number.
4. After that, click on login. You are now set!
What is Required for OOU Student Portal Login?
The details needed to log in to Olabisi Onabanjo University portal depend on who is applying. Here is what you need:
1. through JAMB would need a registration number and password.
2. An undergraduate student would need his OOU matriculation number as well as his password.
3. If you are a PG student, you need to have your password and username as well.
4. A staff member would need his or her staff ID and login information.
What Can a Student Do on OOU Portal?
Every school portal has a vivid function. If you are a student of OOU, you would be able to do the following via the portal:
- Update Student Profile Details
- Confirm Admission Status
- Get Acceptance Fee Invoice
- Pay Acceptance Fee
- Reprint Acceptance Letter
- Get School Fees Invoice
- Pay School Fees
- Reprint School Fees or View Previous School Fees
- Apply for Hostel Accommodation
- Register New Courses and Check Previous Courses Registered
- Register for Exams
- Generate Handbook
- Pay Convocation Levy
- Direct Entry Verification
- View Results and Clearance forms
Other Information You Can Get from OOU Portal
Apart from paying your fees and convocation levy, there are other things you can do or get from OOU portal.
Apart from serving as a student management system and a way for the school to communicate with students, the OOU portal provides an array of other information. They are:
- Main phone number and email address for Student Affairs.
- Official phone number and email address for the ICT Resource Center.
- Phone number and email address for the admissions office.
- Official phone number and email address for the Bursary Department.
- Phone number and email address for the Result Verification, Transcript, and Records Office.
You can use the contact information to contact the appropriate offices with questions, or complaints, or to resolve an issue.
You can surf your way to your school portal if you are a student of Olabisi Onabanjo University. Everything is made easy on the portal!