Swift Login – If you are looking for fast broadband, Swift is here to serve your internet needs. Also, Swift can render you web and email hosting services.
Swift is very secure and affordable. Creating a Swift account is not hard. Also, Swift login is easy, therefore, we will show you the steps to log in.
How to Login to Swift
Swift is a wonderful internet service provider we will enjoy partnering with. To log in to Swift, kindly follow the steps below:
1. Open your phone browser
2. Go to swiftng.com.
3. When the homepage displays, move up and check for self-service. Under self-service you’ll see the user login, kindly click on it.
4. Enter your email or customer ID and choose a unique password.
5. Click on sign in. If you have forgotten your password, move down.
6. Or you can simply log in through your Facebook.
How Can You Check Data Balance on Swift?
You might be using Swift network but don’t know how to check your data bundle balance. Here are the steps:
1. Visit the official Swift Nigeria portal at www.swiftng.com.
2. Locate and select the ‘Self-care’ tab.
3. Log in with your Swift credentials to access this portal.
4. Once logged in, click on ‘Account Summary’ to view your balance on the SWIFT 4GLTE portal.
What Services Does Swift Offer?
Swift Networks provides cutting-edge broadband services for the cost-effective and dependable deployment of a multi-service network.
These multi-service networks include converged voice telephony, video conferencing, video surveillance, high-speed data transmission, and Internet access via our secure, high-speed, and dependable telecommunications pipe. Among their services are:
- Fast, safe, and dependable broadband Internet connection
- Services for Virtual Private Networking
- Hosting for websites and email
- Services for co-location
- Solutions for video conferencing and surveillance
- Other services that provide value.
What is Swift Unique Service Proposition?
A service proposition is not a difficult notion to grasp. A customer believes he or she is purchasing the entire bundle from a supplier.
It encompasses product quality, lead time, after-sales support, ease of doing business, and anything else that falls under the supplier-to-buyer category. Here are Swift service proposition:
1. Quick return on investment and lower total cost of ownership (TCO) because their users may use the same CPE to purchase integrated data services, Internet access, public switched voice telephone, video, and surveillance services.
2. Installation is simple and quick due to the Nextnet Wireless equipment’s non-line-of-site functionality and the option of employing an inside CPE. Masts are not required.
Superior Network Availability and Reliability Supported by SLAs. Based on the redundancy of Swift network, they guarantee 99% availability. Service level agreements (SLAs) back up our guarantees.
4. Swift subscribers can start small and scale quickly without the need for hardware upgrades. More services (voice, video, or data) can be requested using the same modem that is currently installed.
5. Outstanding technical support and customer service.
Frequently Asked Questions?
How do I get my Swift user ID?
It is typically given to customers at the time of service purchase. When logging into your self-care account, it also serves as your username. Simply contact Swift Nigeria customer service staff if you have forgotten or lost your subscriber ID.
How do I find my Swift password?
Please enter your Customer ID in the form below, and your password will be emailed to you.
How do I contact Swift Nigeria customer care?
If you notice intermittent slow surfing, please restart your device. If the slow browsing continues, please contact Swift customer service at 01-7101010, write an email to [email protected], or visit their nearest service centre.