UNILORIN portal login – Unilorin is a Federal Government tertiary university founded and headquartered in Ilorin, Nigeria’s capital city.
UNIlorin was founded in 1975 by a decision of the Federal Military Government, and it has been a center of higher academic study for many years.
Under the leadership of the then-principal, Dr. T.N. Tamuno, the institution of Ilorin began in 1975 as a University College connected with Nigeria’s oldest institution.
The first 200 students, chosen after an admission examination, were admitted to a residence on October 23, 1976, and academic work began on October 25 following the Principal’s address.
The National Universities Commission (NUC) and other national and international accreditation authorities recognize Unilorin’s extensive range of accepted programs and courses.
Are you interested in furthering your academic career at this institution?
It has one of the greatest landmasses in the country, encompassing over 5000 hectares of land and putting in place multiple infrastructures to house and train thousands of students.
UNILORIN Student Login Portal
Unilorin is proud of its over fifteen faculties, as well as a college of Health Science with departments in allied disciplines of higher learning for both Undergraduate and Postgraduate degrees.
The University of Ilorin’s official student portal is uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng. The University of Ilorin’s administration has authorized all students to access the student portal.
The Online Portal allows formal and prospective students of the University to create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions with ease, such as Course Registration, Fees Payment, Check Result, View Admission List/Status, Acceptance Fees Payment Details, Transcript, View Academic Calander, Extra Credit Hours, Admission Deferment, and so on.
UNILORIN Student Profile Creation
Creating a profile is the first assignment assigned to new students who have recently been admitted to the school. To make a profile, follow the steps below:
- It is critical that your admission be accepted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) through their Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS).
- Once that is completed and you have accepted your acceptance, go to the UniIlorin website and scroll down to Portals, then click on Undergraduate.
- On the Portal page, click the Pre-Admission Screening Login link.
- When the page loads, enter your JAMB Registration Number as the Login ID and your surname as the initial password, then click the login button.
- To validate your admission status, click the Check Admission Status link.
- After reading the Declaration Form and accepting the admission offer, you must pay N20,000 as an acceptance fee within two weeks.
Check UNILORIN Admission List Online
- Go to www.uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng to access the UNILORIN admission portal.
- Fill up the required areas with your JAMB Registration Number and Surname, then click Login.
- Finally, to validate your UNILORIN admission status, click on the Check Admission Status link.
Have you been admitted? ACCEPT or REJECT your JAMB admission offer – How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
UNILORIN Online Course Registration
Every student, new and old, is expected to register for the courses they will take throughout the semester. This procedure is carried out at the start of each semester.
After completing the preceding stages, new students must visit and interact with their Level Adviser and/or HOD on the Courses required to register for their selected Program. When you’re finished, you can do the following:
- Log in to your Portal and update your bio-data on the university website carefully.
- You must change your initial Password from your surname to a secret one known only to you. Make sure you understand your new password. In the event that you lose your password, you can restore it online.
- Also, keep in mind the spelling and arrangements of your names based on the template provided.
- To begin with, your course registration, click on the Course Registration link as directed by the Level Adviser and/or HOD. Once finished, click submit and wait for your Level Adviser’s approval.
- After completing the procedure, print your preliminary Course Registration Form and interact with your Level Adviser to authenticate the Courses you have selected before going to make payment of outstanding charges (Faculty and Departmental) – pay the payments using your bank ATM Card.
We hope you found this information about UNILORIN Login Portal www.uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng 2023 Updates useful.
Because not everyone has access to this material, and if you find it valuable, what’s to stop you from sharing it with your friends who are also looking for such information?
Why not use the share button on this page to assist a friend? You can save a life by posting it on social media for others to see.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is my UNILORIN portal showing invalid login details?
Some admitted students are experiencing ‘invalid login parameters’ issues as a result of their failure to upload the essential documentation for online clearance on time.
How do I check my UNILORIN admission portal?
Locate Portals on the University of Ilorin website, then click on the Undergraduate link, followed by the Admission Screening Login. Enter your JAMB Registration Number, Login ID, and Surname, then click the Login button. To validate your admission status, click the Check Admission Status link.
Why is UNILORIN portal not working?
This is merely a technical issue with the application/screening portal if you receive this message or the page does not open at all.
Has UNILORIN released all the admission list?
The University of Ilorin Management has officially announced the UNILORIN Admission Lists of students admitted to various programmes for the coming academic year.
What is the default password for the UNILORIN student email?
For all new and returning students, the DEFAULT login password is their surname.
How many days does it take to be cleared on the UNILORIN portal?
This varies by individual and is usually done in batches; it normally takes 2 weeks or less for one to be cleared.
Where do I check my admission status?
Navigate to the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board’s (JAMB) E-facility portal at portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility. Enter your Jamb username and password to access your Jamb profile. After logging in successfully, scroll down and locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status’ link.
What is the acceptance rate for UNILORIN?
The unilorin acceptance rate is 75%.
Does UNILORIN give admission easily?
It should be noted that admission to the University of Ilorin is extremely tough, and fulfilling the minimum requirements does not ensure acceptance.
Has UNILORIN started giving admission for 2023?
The university’s administration would like to remind all candidates that the admission list for the 2023/2024 academic session is already available.
What is the cut off mark for UNILORIN 2023 2024?
The administration of the University of Ilorin has created a new Post-UTME cut-off mark of 180 and above for 2023/2024 admission.