www.jamb.org.ng Portal Login – After taking the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) exam in Nigeria, candidates are provided with an email address and password to access their JAMB profile.
However, it is not uncommon for candidates to forget their JAMB email and password, making it difficult to access their profile. In this article, we will explore how to retrieve JAMB email and password online.
Steps to Retrieve JAMB Email and Password Online
Follow the procedures below to retrieve your JAMB email and password online:
- Open your device’s browser and navigate to the JAMB portal at https://www.jamb.gov.ng/.
- On the JAMB portal’s login screen, select the “Forgot Password” option.
- In the space provided, enter your JAMB registration number.
- Select the “Get Password Reset Link” option.
- JAMB may have sent a password reset link to the email address linked with your JAMB profile. The email will include information for changing your password.
- If you have forgotten your email address, go to the JAMB portal login page and select the “Forgot Email” option. Fill in your JAMB registration number and click “Recover Email.” Your email address will be forwarded to the email address connected with your JAMB profile
- To reset your password, follow the instructions in the email. You will have to create a new password.
How to Recover Your JAMB Email Address
If you can recall the phone number you used to open the email, you can retrieve the email address linked to your JAMB profile. If the email in question has a gmail.com address, it is simple to do so.
I’m assuming you used Gmail to open your account. If so, use the instructions below to retrieve your forgotten email address:
- Enter your phone number on the Gmail username recovery screen after you’ve accessed it.
- Make sure you respond to the questions correctly when they are asked of you. If you do, Google Mail will provide you with the email address you need.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is JAMB username and password?
The email address you used to link to JAMB ([email protected]) serves as your JAMB username, and the password was the one that was delivered to your inbox once the email had been successfully linked to JAMB.
How can I login to the JAMB portal without email and password?
Open your device’s browser and proceed to https://www.jamb.gov.ng to access the JAMB portal. On the JAMB portal’s login screen, select the “Forgot Password” link. Fill out the space with your JAMB registration number. The “Get Password Reset Link” button should be clicked.
Can I login to my JAMB profile with a registration number?
No, you can’t. You will require a registration number to login.
Can I check my JAMB personal details?
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) E-facility portal can be found at portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility.
How do I know my email has been linked to my JAMB profile?
When you link your email to the JAMB portal, your JAMB profile is active. And, whether you realize it or not, if you can log in to your JAMB profile, that means you’ve linked your email.
How can I link my email to my JAMB account without SMS?
Click the ‘new account’ button. Fill in all of the required information. Select ‘verify email’.
Can I change my JAMB email?
Yes. You can update your email address at any Jamb office near you if you tried it yourself and were unsuccessful. A Jamb office visit will advise you on what to do.
How can I create my JAMB profile with my phone number?
The JAMB Profile Code can be obtained through SMS by sending NIN ” YOUR NIN ” to 55019 or 66019, or via USSD by dialing *55019*1*Your NIN#, remembering to replace “Your NIN” with your actual National Identification Number.
Why is JAMB rejecting my email?
When you try to link your email address through 55019, you will mostly get the Invalid email Format feedback problem if the email address you are trying to link is not what you registered JAMB with or if you did not register JAMB with any email address at all.
What causes an email to be invalid?
Invalid emails may contain typos or mis-formatting that prevent them from reaching a legitimate inbox. An email can become invalid if the user changes their email address, leaving the previous email unattended.
Can I edit my JAMB details?
As long as the portal is operational, you can make changes to your JAMB profile. Please review your JAMB profile to determine if there are any errors you would like to correct before the Board begins offering admission to candidates.
What is JAMB profile ID?
Every JAMB candidate’s profile code acts as a unique identifying number. It is essential in order to use the JAMB e-facility and register for JAMB tests.
Can I link my email to JAMB by myself?
Text “email youremail youremail” to 55019 from your mobile phone (using the line you used to acquire your profile code).